Sunday 14 April 2013

My first you tube video!- Paisley card

So I have been wanting to make a you tube video for a few years now but kept putting it off! but now ive bitten the bullet and gone for it. Its a tutorial for my green and pink paisley card pictured below.
Its very difficult as I expected but I got there in the end! Im not quite ready to use my voice yet so annotations will do for now. With every video I do I will do an accompanying blog post listing tools and any links needed. Its actually a very difficult thing for me to do as I have an anxiety disorder but dont want to be put off trying something new. So please have a look, leave a comment and if you like what you see please subscribe :) The blog post for the video will be up when the video is finished up loading but just wanted to do a mini post before it goes live.


Thanks

Dayle~

No comments:

Post a Comment