Thursday 4 April 2013

Review- Memory box dies

Here's another review for you :)


Memory box dies come in a great range of designs, from button borders to intricate swirls and flourishes. They work in most leading die cutting machines and are very competitively priced.
                          
                         
                               I own three Vintage bottles, A little rain and
                                                          Butterfly delights.

I pretty much have only good things to say about these dies! they cut wondefully, the designs are adoreable and you cant beat the price I have seen them as low as £3 brand new!

My favorite is the butterfly delights die. It gives a beautiful border design whilst giving you lots of little butterfly's to use on your projects!
Here's an example! I added the little butterfly's as a finishing touch to my forest scene.

(I may do a tutorial on this card as it is made using an amazing product called Sparkle medium by Imagination crafts. If this sounds like something you would like to see pop a comment below!)


Overall I would highly recommend these dies.Memory box are constantly coming out with new designs and giving us crafters a chance to own unique dies without breaking the bank! 

 Dayle~


 P.S a review of sparkle medium will be coming soon.


#crafts #memorybox #diecutting #bigshot #papercraft #scrapbook



6 comments:

  1. I love memory Bow dies, i always find a use for them... Happy crafting Sweetie x
    http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear other people's views on products from time to time, but I agree with you - they are good value for money.
    Am now following you.

    Kate
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over from Facebook. Wow, it's cool you're doing these reviews. What is the manufacturer for these dies? I ask because I am Dutch and have to buy my dies in Dutch stores or I'm stuck with high shipping costs, and most stores here sort their products by manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im unsure of the manufacturer but I know alot of crafting sites here in the uk offer international shipping at reasonable prices. Maybe message them and tell them where you are and ask for a shipping calculation x

      Delete
  4. Great idea to have reviews on products. I have loads of Memory Box dies and it is true they are fabulous no matter how intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review and I love the card you made! xx

    ReplyDelete