Monday 15 April 2013

Yout tube video is now up! Pink and green paisley card

So after a hell of a time my video is finally up! you can find it here. I had so many complications I almost gave up :( I ended up having to edit it twice and its still not perfect but oh well we all have to start somewhere.

So please have a look. The quality is not great and the lighting is awful but its all a learning curve. I may pluck up the courage and just speak next time! It may be easier to just film and upload straight from my Iphone. I also realized its not really a tutorial more of a walk through of me making a card so next time there will be more instructions.

Overall id give it a 5 out of 10 theres so much that needs improving but I'm hopeing that some more experienced you tubers can share some pointers with me :)

Heres the list of materials

Green card blank
Pink card
Cream paper
Cuttlebug- Perfectly paisley embossing folder
Distress ink- Tattered rose
Distress ink- Peeled paint
Distress ink- Milled lavender
Distress ink-Victorian velvet
Memento- Tuxedo black ink
Personal Impressions - Everyday Words -  Stamp
Cosmic shimmer mist- Antique rose


Thanks for reading and watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment